Sunday, April 17, 2016

Who Dat Man?

"Who dat man?", I hear strangers whispering as I float past them with my newly strengthened self esteem and the buzz of winning convincingly still coursing through my veins.

"Why, that is The Much Honored Bock McMillan, laird of Southern Charm etc., etc.. The laird just returned from a tournament of mahjong, where he resoundedly beat the crap out of his friends, while still maintaining a humble and benign appearance.", they tell their friends.

"He has today actually taken on the new title of 'The Most Gracious Emperor of China', believe it or not!"

2 comments :

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).