Saturday, September 3, 2016

Why Am I Expected to Think?

It's happened again! I have come home with the wrong kind of pills. 

Why I am expected to think and scrutinize when I am out shopping for my painkillers, I simply cannot understand. I really do have more important things on my mind.

Packaging of medications shouldn't be so confusing that I can mistakenly pick up the suppository pills instead of the ones that I want, which are to be taken orally. 

To add to the confusion the pharmacy have both kinds next to each other on the same shelf, dammit! And naturally they will not take them back after I have left the premises, who know in what way I - or some really crazy person - could have tampered with them.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).