Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Decade Old Avatars

I'll be ten years old in SecondLife next year, so I know a few of those venerable old avatars.
I and Dej at Southern Charm. I am in my second mesh outfit.
My brother - and brother-in-law - Dejerrity Mycron turned ten on October 23, 2016 (Please note, that Dej will never be older than 39, ever!). Today would have been my late husband Ars Northmead's tenth rezday.
I and Ars at an event at Pixel Hill.
As I understand it the two of them met just a couple of days after rezzing into SecondLife and were more or less thick as thieves until Ars passed away.

Dej doesn't believe in the benefits of mesh, so he still looks a lot like we all did in 2008, 2009 & 2010. If Ars was still around, I'm certain he would have come to embrace mesh.

I myself was difficult to convince of the benefits of mesh in the beginning, I always dreaded the fact that my clothes would change my shape instead of the other way around.

Then someone close to me at the time nagged at me and a onetime friend became a "meshista" also, so my resistance finally caved in and I agreed to try it. I'll never go back now.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).