Sunday, January 15, 2017

Booty Galore

SecondLife capitalism at it's best can easily be seen by scrutinizing what's being sold at the SL Marketplace.

Of course one could discuss if it's in good taste, but as already the old romans said, "De gustibus non est disputandum", the implication being that everyone's personal preferences are merely subjective opinions that cannot be right or wrong, so they should never be argued about.

I hear that straight men, according to themselves can be divided into "boobmen" or "assmen" depending on which of the body parts that gives the biggest thrills.

So this delicious booty is sold at the Marketplace for L$49.
I asked Tomais if I should get it, but he told me "Your booty doesn't need any enhancement, babe", which kinda made me very happy.

2 comments :

  1. OOOOOOO!!! I need one of those !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may be interested in the "butt enhancer" for male Aesthetic mesh bodies that puts some extra junk in the trunk, as it were ;-) It's called Butter. Nice to see that M/M assmen are getting equal time.

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).