Sunday, February 5, 2017

All For A Wailing Kitten

Ever since I introduced ya'll to my new appearance with my Bento mesh head from Catwa, there have been repeated, very loud and disgruntled wailings coming from a certain young cat.
He's claimed that my new look is too strict, severe and even goes so far as to call it "evil-looking". Well, we can have none of that, because as you all know I am an absolute hug-whore and he refuses to hug me.
With the assistance of my loving husband Tomais and my trusted brother JJ, I have yet again update my appearances. There will be no more modifications for a while, so deal with this Nikolai!.
Photos by JJ Goodman Esq.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).