Friday, March 10, 2017

UniQue Magazine, Issue #5

Read UniQue #5 here

The latest issue of the UniQue Magazine is out now. The magazine is the result of a collaboration between Nathanael Sommerfeld, Ophiel Er'el, Piccolo Gattonero and Richard De Grataine Suoh.

This week there is a special surprise for all readers of Bock in SecondLife, as the laird himself is featured as on of the magazines Men of the Month with an exclusive interview and gorgeous pictures.

---

I would like to thank the UniQue-team for honoring me with the title this month, I do not feel deserving but I am still very, very, happy. Thank you, guys!

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).