Saturday, March 3, 2018

Oy Vey, Oy Vey! The End of the Western Judeo-Christian Civilisation and the World As We Know It Is Nigh!

The results of the poll on Socks and Sandals are in. They are truly shocking!

There were a total pf 13 respondents and only - I stress O-N-L-Y -  77% of them thought that the distasteful combination of socks with sandals was "uncool", while 23% of the respondents were uncouth enough (despite the many subtle hints in the accompanying post on what the correct, appropriate and proper vote should be) to vote for "cool".

I have started packing and will let you all know which part of the universe I will be moving to before I leave. The Babylonians be with those of you who decide to stay and watch our world crumble...

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).