Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Is Hot-Pink the Right Color For Me?

When I logged in today, Tomais was at Noche with JJ and Wayne, to check out the new thongs. I teleported over and liked what I saw. The bulge comes in four sizes, so as the humble and shy person I actually am I went for size three (second largest).

You can always use a good thong so I got the fatpack with loads of textures. Not sure if hot-pink is the best color for me though.
Photo by JJ Goodman
Today I was extremely talkative, sort of wired up, and a bit too blunt. I really must try and control myself when I am like this.

2 comments :

  1. before i can give a truly objective answer will need a 360 degree view. Please and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL what, do you think my ass is saggy and flat? It is very firm and perky, thank you very much!

      Name the time and the place and I will let you look at it, from a distance of at least 2 meters. No touching or fondling the merchandise allowed!

      Delete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).