Sunday, January 22, 2012

I See the Light

(Click to enlarge)
Today was the first time since Ars passed away that I rezzed something new on Southern Charm, with the exception of his memorial.

For a long time I have been thinking that a lighthouse would look great on the sim, so today I went ahead with it and teleported over to one of my favorite shops in SecondLife, Tuff Old Boats (SLurl), to see what they might have in store for me. As usual I was not disappointed, Rya Nitely and Jarnz Dench always have what I am looking for. Besides being excellent builders they are really nice guys too, I met them once, and are good friends of my stepson Guyke.

Ars was more of a Barnesworth Anubis aficionado, but I always preferred the works of Rya and Jarnz. Luckily we both liked what the other loved.

So here is my new off-sim lighthouse and I totally love it! (However, I am already considering talking to the guys about the sits out there in the lighthouse, they are just a little too heteronormative for my taste.

6 comments :

  1. It´s a real challenge today to apply for RL work...so much competition :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. this entry was supposed for the above blogg entry sorry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey NEO, if you want to add your comment under the right post instead you are welcome to do so. If you do I will delete these ;)

    It´s true, the competition is challenging on the job market today all the more reason to try to stand out from the other applicants in some subtle way by not using the same conventional approach ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice read, I just passed this onto a friend who was doing a little research on that. And he actually bought me lunch as I found it for him smile Thus let me rephrase that: Thank you for lunch!
    Luigi Bormioli Strauss 13-1/2-Ounce Beverage Glass, Set of 6

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope the meal was satisfying, please come again and we may seeto it that you earn a three course dinner next time ;)

      Delete
  5. hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the web site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and could damage your high quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my email and could look out for much more of your respective fascinating content. Ensure that you update this again soon..
    Sorel Women's Cate The Great Boot

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).