Friday, January 6, 2012

Man At Work

Often when I log in to my second life, I see a little green dot on my mini-map telling me that my brother in-law Dejerrity Mycron is at home.

Sometimes I go over to him to have a nice little chat or we just talk in IM. Usually he is there with his avatar even if he may be running around in his first life home doing chores or resting. Not so today though, he had left his avatar working away at the back porch of his beautiful home while he was AFK.

It´s a good thing having him on the home-sim, it makes me feel safer. With Dej there, I know we can handle every crisis that could come along.

1 comment :

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).