Tuesday, March 13, 2012

200,000 pageviews


Yesterday March 12, 2012, Bock in SecondLife passed 200,000 pageviews since June 1, 2010. This is the 1 294th post.

By my own calculations this event should have came today, but due to three persons eagerness to read one of my posts on Sunday it came a day earlier. Thanks guys for helping out!

The blog has been in existence since August 25, 2009, although I didn't start blogging regularly until January 12, 2010. I initially blogged in my native Swedish but since August 14, 2010, it´s been mainly in English (with the spellchecker on American English).

The blog passed 100,000 pageviews on June 23, 2011. I am really surprised and happy that it doubled that count in only nine months.

I would like take this opportunity to thank to all my readers, regular or incidental ones! Lots of hugs all around! (...and if you are looking for some more tangible appreciation from me you are most welcome to collect your reward on June 6, 2012, - exact time to be posted at a later occasion - in the virtual world of SecondLife, when I will once again be throwing my annual Kiss-A-Swede event.)

4 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Apmelito, I am planning to catch up with and perhaps even pass your blog Min avatar heter Apmel in August 2025 or something... ;)

      Delete
  2. Congrats! And I am not surprised given your excellent content. You will hit 300,000 by the end of 2012.

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).