Sunday, April 29, 2012

Joe.My.God. Eighth Blogoversary

Congratulations are due today to the Joe.My.God Blog and it´s writer Mr. Joe Jervis of New York, N.Y.

This is actually one of the best blogs I have ever had the pleasure to read. The blog has a personal mix of political news, music, science frivolities, well you name it and I am sure Joe has a post or two about it. And please always make sure to read the comments, J.M.G. has a following of brilliant, dedicated, funny and knowledgeable readers who have a great sense of humor and vast experiences which they willingly share.

To be able to read the comments, and perhaps comment yourself, you - if you live outside the United States - need to change the blogs web-address to http://joemygod.blogspot.com/ncr.(Unfortunately you have to do this every day or so, but the rewards are great.)

This hassle is due to Google´s shitty new policy of nationalizing the web-address for those of us not in the U.S.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).