Sunday, September 22, 2013

Pair of Photos - A Photography Exhibition

When my ex-wife Iendi Laville, after the tragic annulment of our marriage, moved on to straight men she happened to stumble over the gorgeous Holy Archer (but only after I had pointed him out for her - or so I like to tell them both). It was a match made in the SecondLife heavens and the two are one of the loveliest couples I know.

They soon discovered that they both had a passion for photography in first life. When they compared their individual pictures they found some striking similarities between their works and as they looked further and deeper they found even more. The coupled photography of their combined work will now be exhibited together at Aake Roffo's art gallery on the Yadkin sim (SLurl).

The exhibition opens tomorrow, Monday September 23, 2013, at 12:00PM SLT, and continues until the end of October.

All the photography can be bought for 0 (zero) L$, but any contribution to the Relay For Life kiosk at the gallery is encouraged and welcomed.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).