Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The Results of The Avi Choice Award 2013

From my vantage point the results below are the most interesting, but you may wish to view at the complete list at !Avi Choice 2013 Final Results!.

My congratulations go to all the winners but especially to
1. Ty Tenk and Truck Meredith for winning in Favorite Sim Build (to explore through) with their beautiful Calas Galadhon Park Sims,
2. Thorn Andel and Esme Capello for winning in Favorite SL Radio Station with SL Live Radio,
3. Vista Barnes of Vista Animations for winning in Favorite Static Pose Creator, Favorite Male AO Creator and Favorite Female AO Creator.
4. Marcus Adkins of Humanoid for winning in Favorite Dance Animations and, last but not least,
5. Alex Bader of Studio Skye for winning in Favorite Garden and Landscape Store and Favorite Texture Store.

To my friend and mentor in blogging Eddi Haskell of Eddi Haskell's Second Life I would like to say, "Way to go buddy!", for reaching fifth place in the tough category of Favorite SL Blog/Blogger and "Better luck next time!". I will vote on you again next time, thats a promise!

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).