Saturday, December 25, 2010

The Winner

It is with great joy I present to you all the second place winner as decided by the votes of the jury Apollon Allen.

Along with the honor Apollon will also receive the diploma above and 25.000 L$. You can see all three of the original contributions here.

This is the distribution of the jurors votes for Apollons wonderful contributions.

As you can see from the score sheet a majority of the jurors voted for Apollons pictures. Three jurors had them as winner, while one juror had them in second place and two others had them in third place.

Apollons contributions received a total of 105 points from the jury, making them the unthreatened winner of the contest.

My warmest congratulations to you, Apollon!

-----

I would now also like to extend my heartfelt thanks to everyone who took part in my project for art and peace in SecondLife "Nakna avatarer i SL" ("Nude Avatars in SecondLife") by sending me all your wonderful contributions.

Thanks also to the jurors for taking the time, the effort and pains to judge all the contributions from your very own point of view.

3 comments :

  1. YES! Congrats Apollon!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. very sexy ;) congrats Apollon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I thought I was being biased :))
    He's not just the most good looking avatar...he's the most kind and caring one too!! And I love him :)
    Congrats my beautiful man!

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).