Thursday, November 10, 2011

It´s Getting Cold Outside

Better cover up to protect the valuables!

I got this from a friend who thought it was better suited on my blog than on his own, and after laughing my ass off I totally agree with him!

Thanks to much, Apmel!

In SecondLife I use a huge sock for this, which I understand is the preferred way for the was majority of the "foreskinly" challenged American men to use for erhmmmm lets call it "self-satisfaction". That sock seems to pop up in every book I read, film I see and anything else where we can receive sociological knowledge about the habits of the current tribes in North America, the lacking of foreskin part at least.

I must say that to me the idea of using a sock seems scratchy and hurtful, but then I still have my foreskin so who am i to judge.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).