Saturday, November 19, 2011

Rock Against Hunger With Strum

I have always been a huge fan of Strum Diesel, the wonderful greenhaired singer/songwriter with the fast lyrics with meaning and a mellow warm voice. He can be serious, he can be fun but he is always charming!

As I haven´t been in-world that much lately it was good seeing and listening to him and his husbanager Stirred Diesel.

The benefit "Rock Against Hunger" took place at a new venue for me named SuperStar. People were friendly and the hosting was good even if I believe the three hostesses could have held back on the gesturbating a bit, especially when the guest artist was on stage singing or playing his music.

 
A wonderfully constructed avatar - Vrill Tone

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).