Sunday, January 13, 2019

Glory Be!

The word spread fast around Southern Charm this morning, for nothing travels faster than good news.

"Glory be, for the Laird has arisen from his (almost) deathbed and is well on his way to full recovery"

No one fully understands - and I don't mean to be a drama queen about this - but when I get sick, I really feel awfully sick. It doesn't help one bit that I'm a hypochondriac either... Sometimes I can laugh at myself, but that is only afterward not while it lasts.

Oh poor me, but thank the Babylonians, it's over for this time. 

6 comments :

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).