Saturday, December 24, 2011

Jussi for Christmas



Jussi Björling (5th February 1911 - 9th September 1960), the greatest Swedish tenor ever recorded, is required to jump start me into the necessary Christmas mood.

Here Jussi sings the Swedish version of "O Holy Night".

I wish you all a safe and joyous Christmas weekend. Be jolly, be kind, drive soberly and safely and don't hit anyone or get hurt, promise me that!

P.S. Haha I am a creature of habit! As I was tagging this post I noticed that I had tagged Jussi previously, and guess what? That post was from December 24th 2010 and he is singing the same song.

I am pathetic and unimaginative, even if I have to say so myself, but please, please, treat me kindly anyway.

3 comments :

  1. And a joyous Christmas weekend to you too buddy, the hell with safe:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. The same procedure as every year, James!
    God Yule

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'treat me kindly anyway' always =^^=

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).