Thursday, February 23, 2012

Spring Is Here

According to the Swedish meteorological definition spring arrives when the daily average temperature is rising and between 0 and 10 degrees Celsius (i.e. 32 - 50 degrees Fahrenheit) for seven consecutive days.

Well today was the eight day so officially spring has now arrived to the southernmost parts of Sweden, even if it is difficult to believe when you feel the cold winds sweeping around you every time you step outside for a cigarette. It´s not at all cozy and you hate the day you started smoking.

I am beginning to believe there is a conspiracy between nature, the Swedish legislators and my employer and they are all trying to send me a message of some kind...

At times like this it is good to have a second home to log in to. I keep Southern Charm on a sort of eternally mild summer, not too hot and not too cold and always with a slight breeze. Simply wonderful!

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).