Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Changes

It´s time to face the facts. My SecondLife family collapsed when Ars passed away or maybe even before.

By my own choice I still keep an adopted sister, even if I am not really sure that Millimina likes the idea - but she never protested too much so I´ll keep her there for now at least.

My son Guyke was always more Ars son - I got him as a package deal and sort of adopted him. With Ars gone I must accept that the "family tie" is no longer there even if he is a true, loving and caring very good friend. I will love him as family always but I set him free!

With Guyke gone as family, his partner Janttu, who was my son in-law, also leaves my family tree to become a good friend instead.

My brother Martial left SecondLife without a word of goodbye or any explanation long before my Ars got sick. He then came back a few months ago, only to leave again soon after. He left the second time also without any goodbyes or explanations, despite his repeated promises to me he would never, ever, do that again. His future status is unclear.

Andrey, who was the brother of Ars and hence became my brother in-law, told me in a conversation a few weeks ago that he felt estranged from SecondLife and was only going to be in-world when he had his DJ-sets or his partner could be expected to be in-world. For family-ties to exist in a virtual world they have to be by choice on both sides. I will always love him but I set him free also!

With Andrey gone I also lose Liam as a nephew. Well actually I think I really lost him a long time ago, he was never heard from after I sent him the message that Ars had passed away, I guess death was not a part of "his game".

My two other brother in-laws Dejerrity and Jeb, were really friends of Ars and not mine. They have always been sweet and kind to me and I will always love them for the support they gave me when Ars passed away. I set them free too!

9 comments :

  1. Life is not easy..changes...but a sister like Millimina must be good to have.
    Carla
    :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so you know Bock: You are stuck with me!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true, Carla, being alive means you have to cope with changes and a sister like Millimina is good to have in those situations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apmel remains your bosom buddy if you don´t mind. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Milli dearest, you must have sent your comment while i was answering Carla!

    I was counting on that, Milli and Apmel ;)
    Hugs both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'I promise to keep a close eye
    on your Swedish Treasure for you
    so you can rest in peace now.'

    This is one of the things I said at dad's funeral... And that's just what I'll be doing... Be it as your son, stepson or friend dearest Bock.

    Love always <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol Bil, who in the hell told you I'm gone? I've closed my blog and facebook accounts, only keeping my ass in Second Life. Multi-tasking isn't my thing, I'm sorry. The fact is now everybody is always 'busy' in SL, not even a second to stop and say 'hi'. Many folks got busier with their offworlds (blogs/twitter/facebook/plurk and the list goes on). Everyone moved along, not me really. Lol... saying 'hi' even when our names are showing off doesn't hurt too! (chuckles) Aaaaaaaaanyway... Ars passing had nothing to do with my decision of slowing down my SL times, really. He was just like me, having SL as his 'hub', no other internet way of socializing had his focus better. I bet he must have done the same thing after watching people slidding off for other activities offworld. As for you, silly man, you are just playin lazy like everybody, LOL, PLUS, you got my EMAIL adress as well! No excuses for no comunication! I Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your response makes me very happy, Andrey!

    I never ever mean to neglect anyone, especially not those close to me and my heart as you, Guyke or Millimina, but my powers of observation have always been limited so I do not always notice if and when people come online.

    We must speak more about this when I am in-world, love you always!

    ...and the damn e-mail adress got lost in one of my very many computer changes. I still haven´t learned how to transfer them to the new computer even if it would have been possible in some cases when the computer wasn´t totally dead.

    Love you and talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).