Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Oz Linden on TPV Policy Changes

"This Wednesday, March 7th at 3pm SLT. I, Jessica Lyon will be interviewing Oz Linden from Linden Lab about the third party viewer policy additions and related concerns. I will be representing the Third Party Viewer Community and the resident community during this interview, not specifically this project. This is not a Phoenix Office Hour and is very likely a one time thing.
During the first half hour of the show I will be asking Oz questions based on input I've received from third party viewer projects and the SL community. During the second half of the show I will ask Oz your questions providing they haven't already been answered.
The interview will take place in a private region that will not be open to the public, however you will all be able to participate and watch on the live stream here. http://treet.tv/live Ask your questions on the live stream and they will be forwarded to me, then I will ask them for you to Oz during the second half of the show.
Director of Open Development at Linden Lab
(Scott Lawrence in first life) 
This is a very rare and in many ways historic event that will hopefully answer all your questions and concerns in regards to the new policy changes. The policy affects you! so be informed! Mark your calendars, invite your friends and spread the word.
Who: Jessica Lyon and Oz Linden
What: Interview with Oz linden for clarifications on the new policy additions and how they effect you and the Third Party Viewers you use.
When: Wednesday, March 7th, 3pm SLT
Where: http://treet.tv/liveWhy: Because it's important!

Hope to see you on the stream!
Jessica Lyon
Project Manager"
---
I found this on the Phoenix Viewer blog, it should be interesting, but I will have to watch it tomorrow.

Thought-of-the-day: Why do all the Linden men looks so awful? Linden Lab really should hire a stylist to help them look halfway decent even if they are heterosexually challenged. (If need be I will force my straight buddies Apmel Goosson or Frostland Beornssen - both fashionistas -  to show them how to do it!)

6 comments :

  1. Thanks for the awesome compliment buddy :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah that interview went well haha stream was buffering so bad you couldnt follow what was said:( i gave up after 20 min hope they got something recorded.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just posted a hopefully more useful recording from treet.tv.

      Delete
  3. omg he looks just like someone we know (in the past) lmao...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, whom do you mean D r e y, please remind me! ;)

      Delete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).