Sunday, April 29, 2012

Special Treatment

By some Freudian slip a certain part of yesterday had completely slipped my mind until I just received these pictures from Iendi Laville in my email.

I made a donation to Second Pride 2012 at the fundraiser yesterday. Helyo Mendes,  owner of Le 5eme élément, told me that such a donation had to earn me "a special treatment"

So here are the pictures of the lap dance i got from dear Helyo, I am sure we would still be doing it if I had not told him I would make another donation of the same size if he let me go!

It was really fun but the lag did something to my camera and I couldn't take pictures myself. "Luckily" Iendi was there and extremely willing to document the event for "historical purposes". Iendi tells me I looked really scared, but of course I wasn't! I have had sexy men climbing all over me and rubbing their hot bodies against me frequently.

2 comments :

  1. Well...maybe not scared, but a littele uncomfortable ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No comments ;) (I just don´t want to break the illusion about my wild and crazy sex life that some may still have.)

      Delete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).