Monday, November 19, 2012

Talking with Dej

Yesterday I had a good and long talk with my brother in-law Dejerrity about things that are important to both of us. I love the fact that I can always rely on Dej´s honesty and love. The beautiful man is straightforward, caring and considerate.

The conversation gave me much to think about.

Later in the evening i dropped in for a short while at the surprise party for Larz Kas in celebration of his first life birthday. Pictures from the party can be seen at my son in-law Ziggy Starsmith´s blog post Larz Kas Birthday at Resurrected Ironworks Club.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).