Friday, January 11, 2013

New and Worsened!

Together with my dear friend and personal stylist Theresa Linden of the fashion house Lin-dEn-laB I have now made an extreme and complete makeover.

I think my boyish and unique new look will be a success!

I used to get complaints about being too tall, too muscular, too blond and too devastatingly handsome. That is no longer a problem. Safe, likable and blending in with the wood-work...

It did not help with my problems though, not as far as I could see during my quick visit tonight.

7 comments :

  1. A son and son in-law adopting the stepfather and father in-law? Well that should be an interesting first even for SecondLife... ROFL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Ohhhh - and did you really believe that he actually would behave?

      Delete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).