Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Support Ticket #01587329 V

Illustration from Sidel.com
Theresa Linden of the technical support team at Linden Lab is diligently working on trying to help me with my problems. When I woke up this morning I had the following message from her in my mailbox.


"A comment has been added to your Case..

Case: 01587329
Avatar: Bock McMillan
Type: Other Inworld Issues
Status: Information Requested
Hello Bock,

You are too funny! Your internet speed is pretty awesome, so we can rule that out, lol! I was wanting to try one more thing with your avatar if you didn't mind. Just one more test to rule out inworld contribution to these issues. I again appreciate your patience. Once you comply, you will receive an email advising you that the action is taking place so that you don't login when we are testing, then another email letting you know when we are done. When you're logged out and ready to go, respond to this case and we will get started. If you do not see that email from me, don't worry and go ahead and use your account. If I don't get to it tonight, I will return Thursday since I am off Tuesday and Wednesday, and conduct the test then.

Thanks again!

Theresa Linden


To reply to this case, either Reply to this email, or visit : https://secondlife.com/my/support/?caseID=01587329

(To view the Case online, you will need to log into Secondlife.com with this Avatar: Bock McMillan)"
---

As I was only half-awake my response was short and sweet.

"Hi again Theresa,

I don´t mind at all, please go ahead and test at your convenience!

You cannot imagine how grateful I am for you trying to help me out.
Bock McMillan"


As there was no new email from Theresa waiting when I got home, I should think she did not get my answer before she went off on her short but well-earned days off (or other activity).

4 comments :

  1. It's official... she is mother Theresa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL nah maybe not, but a wonderful woman in her own right!

      Delete
  2. we were talking at our event and aake said something about some trojan that can get into keyboards(you know ziga also have the parrot bug now) aake suggested to download the anti-troyan program "Malwarebytes Anti malware" http://blog.malwarebytes.org/... cant hurt to try:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip Vampi!

      My first life virtual son in-law Janttu has mentioned the keyboard earlier. I will get a new one tomorrow.

      I also downloaded and ran a full scan with the program Aake recommended (Please thank him from me!) but reported that it did find any malware on my computer.

      Theresa Linden, my case manager att Linden Lab, should be back at work today after a few days off-duty to do the final tests inworld. I am anxiously awaiting her report later today or tomorrow.

      Delete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).