Monday, January 7, 2013

Following Doctor´s Orders

Every time I complain to my sweet Hungarian doctor that I need to sleep too much, he tells me in almost perfect Swedish, "If you need to sleep, then sleep!" 

So that is what I have done after work today and will keep on doing until the morning!

I hope to see you all in the morning, meanwhile please enjoy this picture of New Zealand-born Australian actor Russell Crowe relaxing in the bathtub. It´s got absolutely nothing to do with my first life or my SecondLife but as a blogger I am using my powers to stuff you with things I like, so do not bitch about it.

(I am sorry but  do not know whom to credit for the picture, but I will be happy to do so when I receive information in that matter.)

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).