Saturday, January 26, 2013

Support Ticket #01587329 XV


I received an email from dear Theresa Linden on Friday morning:

"A comment has been added to your Case..

Case: 01587329
Avatar: Bock McMillan
Type: Other Inworld Issues
Status: Information Requested
Hugs Bock,

I am determined to get you some decent help resolving this! I am going to update Alexa and that Jira with your info. I have you computer specs (thank you very much!) a full description of the problem (of course) and the step by step on how you have reproduced them. All I need now to send this to her (or whichever developer will be investigating this) is some screenshots. Do you think you are able to provide me with one for each incident if possible? I would be very appreciative :)

Theresa Linden

To reply to this case, either Reply to this email, or visit : https://secondlife.com/my/support/?caseID=01587329

(To view the Case online, you will need to log into Secondlife.com with this Avatar: Bock McMillan)"

---

I sent Theresa this answer just a few mintes ago,

"Hello dear Theresa.

First of all I would like to ask your pardon for my delay in answering your message which I received on Friday morning. I had a rough week in first life and by Friday my brain had turned to mush, even if everything had gone much better than I had anticipated and been anxious about.

I will of course do as you ask me and take Bock and Cruella for a tour around SecondLife, at the same places on the same time, and get you screenshots of their experiences.

There are two other things I should inform you about.
1. Today I have reinstalled Windows 8 Pro on my computer; it was actually not the hassle I had feared.
2. I got an offline message from my friend Zigadena Gabardini, who as I have told you before has had a bout of the same problems. She told me that she had first yanked her bandwidth up to 5 000 as I had suggested to her and then too full speed and that seemed to have solved all her problems. That reminded me that I have always had my bandwidth on the viewers on full throttle until a few months ago when I was temporarily using the Firestorm viewer and was told that setting it to over 1 500 was useless. Thinking back, it could perhaps coincide in time with when my problems started, so I am going to try going full throttle on the bandwidth also and see it helps. I will get back to you on how that worked out.


I am so grateful for your time, interest and determination in helping me and hope we will get these issues solved. My confidence in you and Linden Lab remain undiminished! 

Hugs,
Bock"

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).