Friday, May 10, 2013

Miraculous Recovery

Some of you may still remember my problems in world named Support Ticket #01587329
  • repetition of my own chats in local and Instant Messages,
  • repetition of purchases and tips,
  • repetition of movements,
  • repetition of teleports,
  • etc. etc.
The problem remained whichever viewer I used (Yes, I did clean installations every time!), the official Linden viewer 3, other Linden versions or their beta-versions, Firestorm or Singularity etc. 

Linden Lab's customer support could not help me to completely get rid if the issue, but helped me with a few useful workarounds to alleviate the problems it was causing. I am now happy to inform you that the problems are now completely gone. 

This miraculous recovery happened after I had installed the latest major update of Firestorm (4-4-0-33720). I read about this on my buddy Ziggy Starsmith's blog Ziggy On The Edge Of Second Life.and thought I might as well try it. Lo and behold I am cured!

3 comments :

  1. I am so happy about it, you could hardly belive. Those repetitions were very annoying

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm hugs are considered sex aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe that can be arranged, let me just check with my son if he is free to chaperon me so that nothing inappropriate occurs... ;P

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).