Thursday, June 20, 2013

Lo Stallone Italiano

Daimon, Heloq and Dodo
DJ Heloq Tomsen is a rather new acquaintance to me. although he has been around for a long time. I cannot understand how I can have missed him until two nights ago, but there it is - I did. 
I enjoy his style and his music very much. Heloq has a very calm and assertive manner with lots of charm and humor, it's very "macho" but in an unobtrusive way. In my mind I like to think of him as "the Italian stallion", hence the title of this post.

Guyke, I, Kharissa & Butch
My son Guyke and my buddy Butch accompanied me to the set. The three of us and the rest of the audience had a great time during the two hours the set lasted. 
Butch  Diavolo
The always beautiful Spanki Moulliez
Marcury

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).