Sunday, June 16, 2013

When I Met My Brother

As I was checking out the Second Pride sims this morning I suddenly ran into my brother Martial Eisenhart, who was there for the same reason. And that was not a figure of speech because I did literally run into this immense man with bulging muscles when turning a corner.

If he had not worn his name-tag I definitely wouldn't have recognized him as he used to be a tall and very slim avatar. He tells me the reason his avatar has developed this bulkiness is that every time he leaves he drops his avatar off at a gym and sometimes it has taken awhile for him to return... so this is what developed.

It was a joyous coincidence because we haven't seen or been in touch with each other for quite a while. We made the most of it and talked for a long while, catching up with what had happened in each others first and Second lives.

I can still remember a time when being without Martial was totally unthinkable for me, but then again at that time there were others whom I thought of as fixtures in my life that would always be there also and we would never part.

Martial dropped out of SecondLife for a long awhile due to first life issues. We have not reconnected in the same way since, but I will always love him and be grateful to him for the wonderful times we shared.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).