Sunday, July 14, 2013

Clearance Sale at "Tatty Soup"

Tab Tatham
The amazingly talented furniture builder Tab Tatham is closing her store "Tatty Soup" to embark on new ventures.

All of her wonderfully designed, cute, tasteful, whimsical and beautiful furniture is being sold out this weekend for ridiculously low prices before she is deleting everything to clear her Inventory for what is to come.

As I understood it when we spoke to her yesterday she will continue with furniture design.

I shopped until I almost dropped (well, I had to take a nap afterwards) at her yard sale yesterday. Go there, or you may regret it for the rest of your SecondLife.

This is the landmark, Take me to "Tatty Soup" (SLurl)

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).