Saturday, July 27, 2013

Today's the Day

Look in your Inventories for the invitation named "Invitation from Bock". Otherwise here is all the information you need.

Everyone is welcome to this open house, except the select few (5 avatars) that already know they are not wanted.anywhere close to me.

WHY: Housewarming Party of my new palatial mansion

WHEN: Saturday July 27, 2013, at 12 PM - 4 PM SLT

WHERE: The Southern Charm sim in SecondLife (SLurl)

After you have arrived at the Welcome area please take a few moments to rez. There is ample seating provided for your convenience. Once you have rezzed, walk across the water in front of you on the bridge that has been provided and then turn right and walk up the hill to the house, which is located in the southeast corner of the sim.

WHO: Family and friends and friends of friends. The more the merrier!

WHAT:
  1. Music will be provided by DJ sirch ((12 PM - 2 PM)) and by DJ Jared (2 PM - 4 PM)
  2. Summer leisure wear is recommended and don't forget to bring your swimsuits as I have a pool here. (I am expecting to see a lot of skin!)
  3. B.Y.O.W. but alcoholic beverages will be served.

WARNING: Gifts are highly discouraged. Bearer of gifts should expect to be kicked off the sim and possibly banned from it no less than six months!

4 comments :

  1. Sad I couldn´t make it to the party this time...stupid RL. Hope you had a wonderful time and I hope you took a lot of pictures. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a pity, Helene, we could have needed another beautiful woman there to counterbalance all the hawt men, but perhaps next time! ;)

      I had a wonderful time and I think the others enjoyed themselves too! However, I was too busy to take any pictures myself, alas, but I got some from Diana and will post them in a little while. Hopefully some of the other bloggers present took a few too in which case I will link to those.

      Delete
    2. I have seen the pictures I am sure I would have loved it at the party with all they hot men to look at with there bare upperbodys. Hope you have a party like that soon again. So I can enjoy the wiew. :)

      Delete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).