Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Happy 7th Rezday, Dej!

Who could imagine that this wonderful, young, soul named Dejerrity Mycron rezzed into SecondLife already on the 23rd of October in 2006 and that he now turns seven years old?

All I can say is, that I am not sure I would still be in SecondLife if it were not for Dej (and a few others). Dej may be an acquired taste, but once you realize there is a warm and kind heart underneath the somewhat rough exterior you are addicted for life.

Happy 7th rezday, Dej!

2 comments :

  1. Thanks Bock and Ziggy.

    If this was Logan's Run I'de blinking red right about now....

    Hugs,

    Dej

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have still years to go Dej.
    Logan's Run ......a person's age is revealed by their palm flower crystal embedded in the palm of their right hand that changes color every seven years, yellow (age 0-6), then blue (age 7-13), then red (age 14-20), then blinks red and black on Lastday, and finally turns black at 21.

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).