Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Adorkable Geeks

I have always suffered from a weakness for geeks and nerds. Men that are nerds are very attractive to me. Their unashamed fascination with some non-mainstream activity is tremendously sexy. They are not afraid to be themselves and are usually intelligent.
When Tomais and I visited with Dej yesterday I had the privilege to be present when two such adorkable guys met and had a wonderful time just listening to their conversation about common interests.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).