Sunday, December 22, 2013

Breaking: Polls Close on Which Ass is Better

The poll on "Which Ass is Better" has now closed.

The voters have spoken, the votes have been tallied and the results are in.

24 approved votes were cast.
15 voters (62.5%) prefered Bock's Ass 2.0,
8 voters (33.3%) prefered Bock's Ass 1.0 and
1 voter (4.2%) didn't notice any difference.

Asked for a comment on the results of the poll the Much Honored Bock McMillan, laird of Southern Charm, prince of Cascade Falls, Sovereign Ruler of the Commonwealth of Southern Enchantment Region and Outer Territories and finally UN appointed Protector of the Solace Island and Mount Whitney sims in SecondLife, responded with a smirk and said: "Dammit, there is no way of pleasing them! Did you see that one blind geezer didn't even notice a difference? I don't know why I even bothered. From now on I am simply going to please myself and bugger them if they don't like it."

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).