Saturday, December 7, 2013

Labors of Love

When the Much Honored Bock McMillan, laird of Southern Charm etc. etc., returned home yesterday evening after a 24-hour excursion to first life he was completely blown away, baffled and extremely excited, elated and exhilarated to see the work that his loved ones had been up to in his absence.

Southern Charm looked more beautiful than ever before. My loving family and friends had undertaken to perform some of the landscaping and winterizing on huge parts of the sim. Beautiful winter trees had been planted in many places, while the previous trees and plants had been lifted far into the skies.
I cried out with joy when I saw what they had achieved, and to be honest, I kept on yelling much of the evening as I noticed the details one after the other. Tears of happiness flooded my eyes repeatedly, but especially when I saw what they had around Ars' Memorial.

The hairs on my arms, legs, neck and back stood to attention most of the evening as I saw what my loving family had done. They know me and my tastes so well that I was completely overjoyed. I was much too happy to take many pictures, but I am using two were taken at my new ice skating pond (where the meadow used to be).

Thank you so much, my sweet darlings and lover, this was the most wonderful gift I could get. I cannot even imagine how I will ever be able to repay you.

And here is a bonus picture of Guykechen in snow.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).