Friday, January 10, 2014

Eddi & Ryce's SL: Hot Couple of the Day

My friend and my mentor in blogging Eddi Haskell took a few pictures of Tomais and myself recently. We did shoots in formal, casual and even a lot buttnaked. 
My handsome husband Tomais. Photography by Eddi Haskell
Late yesterday Eddi posted two of the pictures on his blog Eddi & Ryce's Second Life; Hot Couple of the Day: Bock McMillan and Tomais Ashdene (url). I will most likely post a few more soon with links to even more in Eddi's photostreams, meanwhile I hope you enjoy the picture of Tomais above and the ones that Eddi has posted.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).