Sunday, June 24, 2018

Sad News

Today I learned that my beloved SecondLife-brother Dejerrity Mycron has passed away.

Dej was found in his apartment in New York today by his friend Danny. It is believed that Dej died sometimes between 3-7 days ago.

The cause of his death as well as the exact time have yet to be determined. As far as I know Dej didn't have any major health issues, but my brother sometimes withheld information he thought would worry me.

The man behind the avatar that was Dejerrity was 54 years old at his passing.

To be honest, Dej was not an easy man to love and did not love easily either, but I have loved him dearly since he supported me when my former husband Ars Northmead passed away in 2010. I know for certain that he loved me also.

Remember Dej!

11 comments :

  1. This is truly sad. Dej was one of my oldest friends in SL. He was will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for your loss. Hugs and love my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. big hug im so sorry hon i didn't know him like you of course but my time in SL he seemed to be a very sweet person

      Delete
    2. Yes, you and me both Insyx and I imagine Danny too. Hugs to you both and thanks for reaching out to me with the horrible news.

      Delete
    3. Danny and I managed to get in touch with his brother Andy so now the family took over and are involved.

      Delete
    4. Dej's family owes you guys a lot of gratitude.

      I'm so angry with the oldest brother and the family right now for the way Dej was treated that I am grateful they are on the other side of the Atlantic and that I don't have their phone numbers.

      Delete
  4. I am truly sorry for the loss, Bock. Dej could be a very close friend, and was intensely loyal in return. He knew a LOT about SL and shared it with me when I was new here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Jeb, I'm happy someone passed on the sad news to you. I haven't felt like logging into SL since I got the news, but you were first on my list to inform when I got inworld. I have tried informing the other people I know that he knew and liked via other social media connections.

      Yes, the two of us know that despite Dej's sometimes rugged edges he was really sweet at heart and intensely loyal once you got past the exterior defences.

      Hugs Jeb.

      Delete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).