Saturday, February 1, 2014

Infinity Space@Southern Charm Today (Updated)

The Infinity Space from NicoleX on Vimeo.

This was a video shot at the opening party for Ultraviolet Alter's concert in Betty Tureaud's installation "Infinity Space" which is rezzed at 2,000 meters over my home-sim Southern Charm.

Tonight they have an encore concert before the installation is removed, I am sorry to say I don't remember what time the concert starts, but last time it was 2PM SLT.

SLurl to the installation

UPDATE 2/2/2014: Well, it seems there was no party although I am certain that I was told there would be one, as that was the reason I was given for extending their use of my sim. However the installation is still up there, so visit it while you are able to, because I am going to ask for it's removal today.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).