Sunday, November 16, 2014

The Transfer of Donations from the Rezday Bash

For reasons that will become apparent by my next post I will not blog much today.

However, I wished to report on the transfer of the donations to the Ali Forney Center that were made at the Dej & Tomais Rezday Bash without delay.

The guests at the party were extremely generous and the final amount of the donations were the fabulous sum of L$36.000.
I got the conversion rate from L$ to US$ on the SecondLife website.
That exact amount was then immediately, on behalf of the rezday boys, donated to the Ali Forney Center on it's website after which I received the following receipt (I have redacted my first life name and exact address).

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).