Saturday, June 13, 2015

Putin Gives Assholes A Bad Name

The Russian president Vladimir "Little Father" Putin has given an interview to the Italian newspaper Il Corriere della Sera: Vladimir Putin, interview (Full transcript).

The editor Luciano Fontana asked Putin: “Is there an action that you most regret in your life, something that you consider a mistake and wouldn't want to repeat ever again?”

Putin pondered the question for a little while before he responded: “I'll be totally frank with you. I cannot recollect anything of the kind. It appears that the Lord built my life in a way that I have nothing to regret.”
---

I didn't think I could despise this man more than I already did, but he has now plunged me to previously unchartered depths. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).