Monday, December 21, 2015

I Long for Tomorrow

December 22, 2015, is the date of the Winter Solstice this year.

In my first life hometown (Lund, Sweden) the length of the day between sunrise and sunset will be only 7 hours and 54 seconds.
After that the the days will keep on getting longer day by day until we reach the Summer Solstice on June 21, 2016, when the length of the day will be 17 hours, 32 minutes and 42 seconds.

Ten more bloody, glorious hours of daylight to sooth our souls! And we are starting our move towards it after tomorrow!

In SecondLife, Tomais and I decided not to change Southern Charm to winter this year. I couldn't stand the thought of darkness and cold in SL too and besides our Royal Gardener Butch Diavolo is indisposed at the time being.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).