Thursday, February 25, 2016

There's A New Bock Inworld

Please meet Little Bock, my latest apparition inworld.

Little Bock has a SMB Mesh Body and was created mainly for photographic purposes.

Little Bock has no "pipi" and is hardly ever naked except to change clothes, so those of you who are about to shout "vile pedophile" at me can just clam up and go about your usual business.

I have always been a bit wary of the strange and strong reactions one sometimes get in SecondLife towards child avatars.

It's as if some people cannot see a child without thinking about sex, which to me signifies that the ones reacting have more to worry about than the people creating child avatars.

1 comment :

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).