Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Check Your Clothing, Darlings!

In my early days in SecondLife, it wasn't at all uncommon that I after a teleport found one of my boots jammed up my ass or my hair stuck to my crotch.

Our virtual lives have been lacking of such easy and immediate entertainment the last several years, but I still - to some extent - miss these bonding experiences shared by all residents. Well, they may be back according to my friend Zim Gunsberg. This is what he posted on his fan page yesterday.
---

Now doesn't that make your imagination run wild?

Imagine having to check if you - every time after a teleport - had to check that you still had all your clothes on. Or maybe this phenomenon only happens if your clothing is "copy", so that while you leave a pair of your pants behind you are still wearing another pair?

This will be interesting to follow!

2 comments :

  1. I often wonder where I drop my clothes when I arrive naked after TP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often wonder where I drop my clothes when I arrive naked after TP.

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).