Sunday, February 19, 2017

Hair Furor Spouts Alternative Facts About Sweden

I don't usually agree with Carl Bildt about anything at all, but this time his tweet captured the wonderment of all Swedes at what the American president had to say about whats been happening in our country recently.

Isn't it about time president Trump was assigned a few handlers who fact-checked his speeches, otherwise I think we may soon end up with a really big mess. Many things president Trump "believes" are true, simply aren't. 

2 comments :

  1. For the first time in my life I feel we have a unqualified man as President. I am truly concerned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carl, as difficult as this time is, I think it's good that all of us are finally concerned. We should have been concerned for that last four decades as every president has done his part in helping sell our middle class to corporations, shredded our Constitution, and turned our foreign policy into a profit-driven war machine. The cancer has been with us for a long time. It's just moved to our face and we should be scared.

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).