Monday, March 7, 2011

Sunday at Elfay´s

Well, my dear Elfay has now decided to move her show "Elfay Pinkdot´s Coffee and Pajamas Jazz Show" to Sundays, 10 AM - 12 AM, at Circe´s Sunset Jazz Club (which is the oldest jazz club in SecondLife, it´s been around since 2004).

Yesterday I was there for Elfay´s Mardi Gras Special and so where many of "the usuals suspects", the big group of steady patrons. We are the ones that follow Elfay through hell and high water, come what may etc. etc.

All of us come to the show for the great music (mostly jazz), Elfay´s bantering and the usually great and inspired chat running in local throughout the show.

One of the many interesting things to look forward to is to see what outfits the group turns up in.

I hadn't changed since the evening before, except I wore my new well-earned bead necklaces. At Mardi Gras women earn their beads by showing their boobs, but as a man I have no boobs to show so I´ll leave you all guessing how I earned them this time...

My dear friend Diana during the show switched into one of the scariest voodoo witches I have seen since looking at a InWorldz-blog. LilTank has sworn to make a new pajama for every one of Elfay´s shows this year, and this time he looked really awesome.

Joetonight left way too early, before I had gotten my camera out.
Diana


LilTank
The group shot taken at the end of yesterdays show

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).