Sunday, July 3, 2011

I Cannot Help It

There are so many beautiful parts on a mans body but I must admit I am a leg-man myself. Hell - not even the full leg - for me it´s the calves that do it, I couldn't care less about the thighs, the knees or the feet.

Just plain amazing, nice, fully developed, thick calves! Not necessarily the body builder ripped and overdeveloped ones, just normally nicely rounded ones.

It´s not really a fetish for me - not yet. I am sure I could become one really fast if I set my mind to it, but at the moment it´s just a thing that catches my attention and makes me interested. And of course they have to be hairy too...

This post was actually brought on from seeing Rafael Nadal´s beautiful calves as he was playing at Wimbledon today.

8 comments :

  1. I fully agree. One of my favorite pasts is the upper back. Do not know why but it is. I guess from training other I watched the back. A defined to muscular back is what I watched for. The calf is also special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm, noses first but yep backs too. And calves duly noted Bud

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha don´t forget spotted fur, sirhc buddy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well your legs got my stiff attention Bock.
    Don't blame me for talking aloud but what I would give to lick your calves ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmmmmm Ziggy, can you explain why I feel so certain that you are a fantastic licker? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Because if I am a licking artist then your legs Bock, are my canvas xxx

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).