Sunday, September 12, 2010

Nakna avatarer i SL 106


Well this is a warning to you all, I roam the web for contributions to my project and am not below stealing when I see an awesome picture like this. (If the girls protest too much I will remove it of course!)

On this wonderful picture you see the two beautiful and gorgeous Selma Edman (photographer) and Iendi Laville take a bare-assed dip with a giant tortoise. The girls are lovingly known as "The Evil Twins" by their friends.

Do not ask me which ass belongs to which woman, they are both cute!

Jadå, ni är fortfarande välkomna att skicka era bidrag till mig antingen inworld eller till min mejl lundamats@gmail.com
Yes, you are still welcome to send your contributions to me either inworld or to my mail lundamats@gmail.com  

2 comments :

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).