Monday, January 31, 2011

Real Life Hunk - Tom

My friend Eddi Haskell does a post about "a real life hunk" on his blog www.eddihaskell.com every week, I thought I would do one too - just this once.

This is Tom Ford.


"Thomas Carlyle "Tom" Ford (born August 27, 1961) is an American fashion designer and film director. He gained international fame for his turnaround of the Gucci fashion house and the creation of the Tom Ford label.
Tom Ford is openly gay, and he and his partner, journalist Richard Buckley, have been together since 1986. Buckley was the former Editor in Chief of Vogue Hommes International." (Wikipedia)

I can honestly say I haven´t seen many men that look as hot as Tom.

2 comments :

  1. PJ söker "ngt sånt här" kan du inte tipsa henne, snälla...

    /Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I would love to assist PJ in her search for someone like Tom. It wouldn´t be the first time either that my expertise in men came to use in the heterosexual world.

    I am also awesome at spotting the a--holes to be avoided, but alas women always think they know better or that they can somehow "change them". It could be "the mothering gene" in them, which I fortunately lack totally.

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).